Get answers to the most common questions to make the best decision for you.
Learn how to create and manage your account.
Is this the same login as your other websites? I feel like I’m already a member.
No. TeachDaily.com is now used for those enrolled in Prepared Classroom and Prepared Classroom PLUS.
A Teach Daily account is separate from The Daily CAFE, Conferring Notebook, and the online courses platform for those enrolled in a single course (courses.teachdaily.com).
We will soon sell all of our products through Teach Daily. The benefit of having a Teach Daily account is to manage your purchases and assign course and membership access to team members.
How do I login to my account? I'm not sure what my password is.
Card, Purchase Order, Recurring Payments? We'll walk you through each one here.
Can I pay using a purchase order?
Absolutely! You may upload your purchase order during checkout. A flat rate will be added per ticket during checkout.
Why is there a purchase order fee?
The purchase order fee is charged due to the additional service needed to process them, and to offset the delay we experience in receiving payment. There is no added fee for credit card purchases. We are continually working to streamline our process and make the fee as low as possible.
Why was I charged sales tax?
Due to where our company is based and the business that we do, we are responsible for charging sales tax for purchases made in Washington State and Canada. All of our products are taxable, even digital products.
Details about group training options, formats, accessing and using the online courses.
I purchased a course, where do I login?
Do you still offer live workshops?
We no longer host in person workshops. We've been shifting our courses to an online format instead of live workshops. We've missed meeting all of you in person . . . like a lot, so we've put together a hybrid way of learning called Prepared Classroom PLUS. Learn more here.
We've found many benefits to an online format, for example,
- Learn at your own pace. You can pause, rewind and go back if you missed something. You can also speed up or slow down the instruction.
- Course is broken up into chunks. Just like we teach brief focus lessons, our training should reflect that.
- Everyone saves time and money not having to travel and stay at a hotel.
- Collaborate with more teachers than those sitting at your table. Reflect in the chat and see what other peers are asking and saying.
- Flexible with your schedule. You no longer need to get a substitute on the day you're attending a training. Fit it in where it works best for you.
- We can train more teachers because we are no longer limited to what a ballroom can hold.
We hope you'll join us at one of our online courses and feel the benefits of this format.
What happened to Daily 5 and CAFE?
Are Teach Daily courses right for me?
Courses at Teach Daily are perfect for:
- creative, ambitious, and independent thinkers who know their students deserve the best.
- those who are committed to reflecting on their current practice and taking steps to improve.
- growth-minded individuals who welcome new strategies because educational best practices are always evolving. When we learn, our students learn.
- educators who embrace the influence they have on their students and take responsibility for what happens in their classroom or school.
If you meet these qualifications, we're pumped you're allowing us the opportunity to impact your learning journey. You're just the growth-minded educator we're anxious to learn with—your students are very lucky to have you!
Which learning format is right for my school?
If this describes you,
Prepared Classroom Plus
is your perfect fit:
- You crave live interaction with the presenter.
- You enjoy the real-time exchange of ideas to learn from other participants.
- You would like accountability and feedback as you apply your learning.
- You want to take the training on your own while also having a built-in community of support.
Your school staff would like to complete the training as a team and wants all of the above, too.
Prepared Classroom Plus is a hybrid approach to learning the system.
If this describes you,
is your perfect fit:
- You are a self-starter and prefer to do things in your own time.
- You like to exchange ideas, and it doesn't need to be in real time.
- You want implementation ideas, and you are able to act independently.
- You want to take the training on your own and don't need all of the extra resources.
- Your school staff would like to complete the training as a team and wants all of the above, too.
Prepared Classroom is the online/on-demand approach to learning the system.
What is the school leader guide?
A how-to guide to lead your staff through the training! Receive a course introduction, reflection and discussion questions, and sample schedules to adapt the training to fit your PD time allotment.
I have some specific questions, can I talk to someone on the phone?
Of course! Fill out the request a quote form
with information about your school. Tell us you want to set up a phone conversation and we will reach out within 48 hours. Or email us at [email protected]
and ask away!
I need training for my school right away, can I get access ASAP?
- In Prepared Classroom Plus, you will receive access to the first 3 courses within 1 business day of registration.
- In Prepared Classroom you will receive access to all nine courses within 1 business day of registration.
- When buying individual courses, you will receive access within 1 business day of registration.
My school has pre-scheduled days for PD. Can you work with my schedule for training?
- You can complete all of the courses at a time and place that fit your needs.
- In addition, with Prepared Classroom Plus there is a Live Online day of training with multiple dates to choose from to fit your schedule.
All about Prepared Classroom as a teaching method and the training bundles to help you implement it into your classroom and school. Purchase here.
Is this system right for my school?
Yes! The Prepared Classroom system is for anyone that wants a management framework that will allow students the time for authentic literacy, provide teachers the time and tools to differentiate instruction, and is all rooted in brain research. Read more about the system
What are the monthly Support Sessions included in Prepared Classroom PLUS?
Prepared Classroom Plus includes one year of monthly support sessions. Held via zoom, each session includes support/training around an evidence based practice, time for answering questions and sharing ideas, and celebration. These sessions will provide ongoing support throughout the whole year as teachers implement the system.
Is Prepared Classroom a curriculum?
No. Prepared Classroom is not one more thing to add to your ever growing list of responsibilities. It is the basis for it all. The structure in which everything else lives. Curriculum, management, new initiatives . . . they all fit inside.
What does the live date look like for Prepared Classroom PLUS?
We cannot wait to gather together this summer! Prepared Classroom PLUS centers on a live, online event, which is Phase 2 of the training. Learn more about the phases in the question below. You can choose between June 26, July 20, August 2, and August 16.
There is nothing like the energy and support you get when learning together. This is not your typical online learning. Learning can be fun. Just like our students need brain breaks, we will have them too! There will be music, door prizes, time for collaboration, and we plan to bring the joy!
Learn and interact with us and educators from all over the world! You will learn to teach your students to become independent readers, how to start conferring and make it a habit, as well as how to teach a brief and effective lesson. We will be with you as you learn, no question will be left unanswered in this live online training. You will walk away from the event with tools, templates and an action plan for next steps.
Times? The day begins at 10 a.m. ET.
It’s our first ever LIVE online format!
Prepared Classroom PLUS is taught in four phases. What does that mean?
Courses: Relationships First, Purposeful Learning Environment, Daily Routines
This phase happens independently and you will begin right after you purchase. You will receive access to the three courses mentioned above within 24 hours of registration. The courses are all pre-recorded and you can get to them from your Teach Daily member account. We highly recommend completing these courses prior to attending your live training session.
Courses: Independent Reading, Getting Started with Conferring, Brief and Effective Lessons
These three course topics will be taught together during a LIVE, online presentation by Gail Boushey. You can choose between June 26, July 20, August 2, and August 16. The full day event will begin 10am ET.
If you’re unable to attend live, it will be recorded and available for playback for 30 days. However, we have a fun event planned and you won’t want to miss it!
Courses: Independent Writing, Assessment and Goal Setting, Authentic Transfer
This phase also happens independently. You will receive online access to these three pre-recorded courses in your Teach Daily member account. There’s ample opportunity to connect with other participants via the comments section of the course lessons.
Monthly Support and Implementation
Now that you’re received all the training, let the implementation and support begin! You will receive 12 months of live, online Support Sessions with Gail Boushey and/or Allison Behne. Held via zoom, each session includes support/training around an evidence-based practice, time for answering questions and sharing ideas, and celebration. These sessions will provide ongoing support throughout the whole year as you implement the system.
Dates and times will be posted on your Teach Daily member account to help you keep track of these sessions.
Access to all courses and website memberships will end one year from the live date.